Get ready for a trip of the highest sort when you reach the Fairyport...

...or "smoke Maria and be content in the land of Fairyport Convent". What's this place then, the "Fairyport Convent"...

wtorek, 5 marca 2024

Get ready for a trip of the highest sort when you reach the Fairyport...

...or "smoke Maria and be content in the land of Fairyport Convent".

What's this place then, the "Fairyport Convent"?

It's an utopia, and not a real place, let's just say it's a 26 years long psychedelic trip.

In 2021 I started a one-man band called Fairyport Convent and got it signed to The Swamp Records. We are 2 CDs old this year:





But that is just one manifestation of the Fairyport.

Experienced listeners will certainly remember the band Fairport Convention and the Wigwam album "Fairyport". When I first started listening to psychedelic and "out there" music in 1998, my teenage mind somehow mixed those two names together and created an album title. This album is also available from The Swamp Records:



In 2024 I have decided to look into the mythology of my favorite poet, James Douglas Morrison, for a bandcamp page and blog name that would reflect what is happening in my world today. I am all about creating my own mythology, but "Weird Scenes Inside the Goldmine" is such a powerful image that I couldn't come up with anything better to describe the psychedelic experience.

So, here we are, or here I am again with my music, and I hope you like it. Do you like it? Yes, you do!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz